How to connect KK s49 to Maschine MK3

Kebo
Kebo Member Posts: 1 Member

I’ve tried to connect the keyboard to Maschine but can’t get sound from the keys. I know it’s probably an easy fix but any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,040 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

you just connect both via USB to the computer. And maybe you have to enable the midi input (not the DAW one) in maschine preferences/midi/inputs or something like that. Then you should be able to control maschine software and play instruments. You also see a little sign on top right in maschine software, one like a little maschine, if it is connected and one like a keyboard, showing both are controlling maschine. While controlling should work right out of the box, and play notes maybe needs, what i mentioned above with the midi input.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,040 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

you just connect both via USB to the computer. And maybe you have to enable the midi input (not the DAW one) in maschine preferences/midi/inputs or something like that. Then you should be able to control maschine software and play instruments. You also see a little sign on top right in maschine software, one like a little maschine, if it is connected and one like a keyboard, showing both are controlling maschine. While controlling should work right out of the box, and play notes maybe needs, what i mentioned above with the midi input.