How to copy expansions from my Maschine+ to my maschine software.

k.morris
k.morris Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I bought a Maschine plus from someone on reverb.com. They already had the hardware loaded with expansions and plugins, and they have given me all of the licenses for everything. However, I can't figure out how to move those expansions onto my computer and into my regular Maschine software. I was able to access the SD card in the Maschine and drag files over to my Macbook, but native access never recognized it.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Space Cat 303
    Space Cat 303 Member Posts: 108 Advisor
    Answer ✓

It doesn't work like that.

If you have the licenses and an account and native access installed on your pc, open Native access and all the extensions linked to your account and your M+ will be downloaded to your pc.

Answers

• Space Cat 303
    Space Cat 303 Member Posts: 108 Advisor
    Answer ✓

It doesn't work like that.

If you have the licenses and an account and native access installed on your pc, open Native access and all the extensions linked to your account and your M+ will be downloaded to your pc.

• devadip
    devadip Member Posts: 13 Member

In Native Access register all the licences and then install the expansions on your pc.

Be sure that the seller has done the correct transferring licence procedure, otherwise the licences are still linked to the seller.