MASCHINE 2.16.1 Freezing on load while scanning Waves WaveShell-VST3 14.7

dougieb
dougieb Member Posts: 6 Member
edited February 2023 in Maschine

I recently loaded new version of Waves and it is causing Maschine to freeze on load.

Using intel xeon, macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 - not using M1

Please advise.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,632 mod
    Answer ✓

@dougieb Did you get our email? My colleague got back to you on the 24th of february but you did not get back. Is the issue gone?

Answers

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,110 admin

I created a ticket for the support team to check that and report to the Maschine team directly if necessary. These types of bugs are a bit harder to reproduce unless we have a clear picture of what you are using. They'll be in touch via email soon.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@dougieb Did you get our email? My colleague got back to you on the 24th of february but you did not get back. Is the issue gone?

• Artistik Monk
    Artistik Monk Member Posts: 4 Member

Im having the same issue and here's a screenshot of what its freezing on and a shot of my system specs.

• Jeremy_NI

@Artistik Monk Well, it's not really exactly the same issue. On the screenshot we can see it's Waveshell v 9.0 that causes the freeze. I believe that these Waveshell is only supported until MacOs 10.12 or 10.13, according to their system specs. We would recommend to check compatibility of your plug-ins.

• Artistik Monk
    Artistik Monk Member Posts: 4 Member

@Jeremy_NI Thanks I didn't remove all of the files the first time. I went back into it and found them in my hard drive, removed them and now every is working. Thanks again for the advise

• dougieb
    dougieb Member Posts: 6 Member

Thank you everyone for your assistance and comments.