Move from komplete now subscription to komplete 14 standard

HAVLICK
HAVLICK Member Posts: 10 Member

Hello guys and girls.

After some months with the komplete now subscription, I decided to move forward with komplete 14 standard.

Do you advise me this step to get some consistant stuff?

Do I have to cancel my subscription ? And uninstall everything in order to make the space on my native access?

Thank you in advance to lead me to me this change safely

Best Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,038 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

i would cancel komplete now, it will work until the next month or payment cycle. If you add the komplete serial everything should work and you will get some more products to download.

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,110 admin
    Answer ✓

As long as the products you had installed are also in Komplete Standard, then you don't really have to do much but register your K14 license. Native Access will pick up that you have a license and will keep your products activated.

Anything not included would be deactivated and probably in demo.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,038 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

i would cancel komplete now, it will work until the next month or payment cycle. If you add the komplete serial everything should work and you will get some more products to download.

• Matt_NI
    Answer ✓

As long as the products you had installed are also in Komplete Standard, then you don't really have to do much but register your K14 license. Native Access will pick up that you have a license and will keep your products activated.

Anything not included would be deactivated and probably in demo.

• HAVLICK
    HAVLICK Member Posts: 10 Member

Thanks for this answer.

But if I just cancel the subscription, will the lincences change automatically ?

For example, will Kontakt 7 player change for Kontakt 7 pro?

• Matt_NI

As long as you register your K14 then yes it will be done automatically via Native Access.