Xone 23C & Traktor Pro 3

Shute
Shute Member Posts: 5 Member

Hi everyone, I'm kind of new to this.

First of all my equipment is: Xone 23c, two traktor x1 and f1 controllers, some monitors connected by xlr to the xone23c, windows 11 and traktor pro 3.

My problem is the following: in traktor I work with 2 decks ( A and B) and 2 remix decks. I can play in traktor on channels A and B but then the sound comes out to my mixer only through channel A, whatever I do in the inputs and outputs it still comes out through channel A of the Xone 23. I don't know if I need any driver of the Xone23c or configure well the inputs and outputs of traktor. I hope help please.

Answers

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,219 Expert

You have external mixing selected in the config?

Please show us the output routing settings inside traktor.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,621 mod

Sounds like you are using the USB interface in the mixer? if so, that is a single l/r channel for recording.

Any external audio interfaces?

• Shute
    Shute Member Posts: 5 Member

Hi guys, that problem is solved, but now I have another one.

I don't have any external audio interface, only the one integrated in the xone 23c with 4 stereo channels. 

To get the sound of the f1 from the remix deck (channel C in Traktor Pro) I can only get it out of one of the two channels of the Xone23c, mixing it with the track that may be playing. I would like to send the sound directly to the master without having to go through one of the channels of the external mixer. I would like it to sound independent. I have seen that it is possible with the Z1 for example. I don't know if you could answer my question, thanks.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,621 mod

I thought it was only 2 stereo channels. Thanks for the heads up!

Maybe switch to Internal Mixing mode and then map some knobs to control the volume.

• lord-carlos

To get the sound of the f1 from the remix deck (channel C in Traktor Pro) I can only get it out of one of the two channels of the Xone23c

I'm not sure it's possible. The 23c has only the 2 stereo channels. You send both decks to it and the mixer does it's thing. If you want 4 there is the Xone 43c.

But then you have a nice xone mixer that people like for the filters and resonance selection thingy and use it as a controller :S

• lukypanchitos
    lukypanchitos Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

how did you solved that first problem??? i have the same :(

• lord-carlos

Select external mixing mode and route deck a to channel 1 and 2, and deck b to 3 and 4.