Maschine sounds problem

Dblack
Dblack Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi everyone , I’m music producer I’ve been using native instruments for years was all fine till!!

Yesterday I loaded the maschine 2 and all the sounds are gone from my library!! I look in my folders all the plug-ins are there ! 

I tried open it up from logic still same ! 

I tried rescan all the sounds seams all there but not inside maschine !!

I reinstalled maschine 2 and reinstalled some expansions but didn’t work !

And it’s the same with kontakt 7 and Komplete Kontrol! 

Does any one see something like this before or can help ? I would really appreciate thanks

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod

Hello,

are your libraries on a external drive and have you tried all this: My MASCHINE 2 Browser is Empty or Incomplete – Native Instruments (native-instruments.com)

• Dblack
    Dblack Member Posts: 2 Member

Thanks Uwe303 I just tried that but still not working and I'm using internal hard drive ! I think I'm gonna delate everything and reset my mac

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod
    edited February 2023

I'm not a mac user so i can't really help,maybe you check app rights, maschine and other stand alone instruments of course needs rights to read librarie folders. Like here but for maschine and all apps: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016913977-Native-Access-Error-Message-Installation-Failed-Mac-

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@Dblack Could it be that you accidentally renamed a folder or your system drive? Are you still experiencing this issue?