Save group with samples does not save choke and link settings

Alex1974
Alex1974 Member Posts: 25 Member

When I right click a group in Maschine software and choose 'Save group with samples', and open the group in Maschine +, the choke and link settings are missing. How can I save those settings with the group file?

Best Answers

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,811 mod
    edited February 2023 Answer ✓

It's related to loading, not really how you save.

Just enable +Routings on the Browser and it will load those settings.

• D-One

Yes, the software is pretty much the same.

On the computer GUI it's just below the browser, you need to be in the Groups Tab.

From the HW: if you have an MK3/Studio you can also just press Shift while in the Browser Menu and +Routings will show up under the top button #3. (not sure about the MK2/1)

Answers

• D-One

It's related to loading, not really how you save.

Just enable +Routings on the Browser and it will load those settings.

• Alex1974
    edited February 2023

Thanks for your answer. I couldn't find the +Routings setting but I found out I can enable it by using shift. And it works perfectly, thanks!!

• Alex1974

Is there also a Maschine software equivalent for this? If I open a group on Maschine software, I can't find a +routing function.

• D-One

Yes, the software is pretty much the same.

On the computer GUI it's just below the browser, you need to be in the Groups Tab.

From the HW: if you have an MK3/Studio you can also just press Shift while in the Browser Menu and +Routings will show up under the top button #3. (not sure about the MK2/1)

• Alex1974

Oh thanks, the groups tab is probably what I've missed. I'll try it out tonight when I get home.

• Alex1974

That works, thanks again!