Where have my Komplete Elements instruments gone?

ale_s
ale_s Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi all, I recently reinstalled Kontakt on my Mac (hadn't used it in some time) through Native Access.

On my account on the NI website I can see it still remembers my purchase of Kontakt Elements Mk2 which appears under my registered products, but none of it is accessible through Native Access. I have tried several times adding the serial code in Access, but all I get is a "Registering..." wheel of death that spins forever and nothing happens.

Any insight in how I might go about retrieving my products? This tendency of putting all products under one control software is often really maddening, and Access is a sadly awful example of it...

Best Answer

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod

Hello,

your products are already in your account, so you can't and don't have to register them a second time. You normally just log into native access and then you should see the products. You could try to use native access 1 instead of na 2. As far as I know there is no kontakt elements MK2.

• ale_s
    ale_s Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

They are on the webpage, but they are not within Access which is so, so frustrating. There was indeed an Elements MkII, I'm mostly keen to get it back as it included Abbey Road 60s Drums which, of course, isn't appearing anywhere within Access, which is v3.

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓

Maybe you have to contact native, they can have a look into your account and see what's going on https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002705378