Just finished the license transfer... Am I missing something?

Agito
Agito Member Posts: 10 Member

So I bought a Mikro MK3 from Guitar center pre-used. I had to get a license transfer through the help desk... that process went well It's registered to my account, however, Maschine will not activate. For whatever reason, Maschine keeps telling me to activate the software as if I didn't just download it after a license transfer. Anyone else have this problem? I'm beyond confused as I've been working with it for about 4 hours now.

Best Answer

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod

Hello,

if you open native access, what do you see there?

• Agito

When I open Native Access I see all of my Installed software and demo by Maschine 2 and the sound database

Then there's a pop up in the corner that says

"new product has been added to your account you can see it by looking at the new tab"

There is no New tab and the only way I can look at it is by clicking on the pop up in the corner. When I do so the new tab is completely blank with the exception of the word "New" and a grayed out button that said Install all.

• Uwe303

Maybe this helps https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402377887121-My-Products-Are-Showing-As-DEMO-in-Native-Access#:~:text=This%20can%20be%20solved%20by,sure%20Native%20Access%20is%20closed.&text=Delete%20the%20%22Native%20Instruments%22%20folder,Restart%20Native%20Access.

• Agito

I tried all four options there. And it didn't work at all.

• Agito

If it helps when I look at my serials and registered products those three are not registered. For some reason. They're there in my purchased Software/Hardware but All Unregistered

• Uwe303
    edited February 2023

Ok if they are unregistered then they can't show up in native access, but there must be definitely some other problem. Have you tried native acces 1? And i guess native access starts as administrator.

• Agito

I have no earthly idea where I can get native access 1. But I'll definitely try it.

• Uwe303

Sorry I forgot the link: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/4748946468497-How-to-Downgrade-Native-Access-2-to-Native-Access-1

• Agito

Alright. So I got Native access installed. Same problem though now I know why. It says I dont own the base program for the upgrade.

• Uwe303
    edited February 2023

Did you owned an old maschine with maschine 1 software and upgraded to maschine 2? Maybe best option is to contact native support, they can have a look into your account and see what's going on. Maybe @Matt_NI can help. Or if maschine 1.8 is under the "not registered" tab you can register it first then it should work.

• Agito

So I Owned one when I was a teenager but got the software through my school so I never registered it. I bought the upgrade a while back like a dumbass not realizing I never registered the MkII Studio pad back when I was 17.

• Uwe303
    edited March 2023

But you should have gotten the maschine software from the micro mk3. Maybe contact support like i said https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003766298

• Agito

So the Support desk was no help, they closed out my ticket without even talking to me. I'm honestly about to sell it. It's a shame. I honestly wanted to coninue working with Maschine. but if this doesn't work. I'm done.

@Matt_NI Could you possibly look into this situation for me? Id love to keep working with Maschine.

• Uwe303

Please wait one or two days, we will find a solution. But it's weekend and native staff is not working. Do you clicked though the solutions, saying it does not help, them you can normally open a ticket, i can't believe that it's automatically closed 😮.

• Agito

Yeah man trust me I get it yah know? But it was opened, checked, and solved in the same day within an hour. I have no problem waiting a couple of days. And I'll wait till I get a reply. I appreciate the help though.