Kontakt 7 don't turn up

Claes-Åke Schlönzig
Claes-Åke Schlönzig Member Posts: 7 Member
edited February 2023 in Kontakt

Hi My kontakt 7 library don't turn up in right side library only in the new library high up, I have reinstalled kontakt 7 once. I have deleted kontakt 6 sample content.

Tagged:

Comments

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru
    edited February 2023

Shouldn't have deleted your Kontakt 6 content.

"right side library"? Do you mean the 'Side Pane' on the left side which use to be called the Browser? Check the menu at the top to see if it's available or press F1 in windows. Could you be in minimized mode?

Also, the left icon in the header, beside Kontakt logo switches between the two.

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/6554022324637-KONTAKT-7-FAQ

• Gee_Flat

Or apparently F10

• Claes-Åke Schlönzig

Hi, Gee I see all my other instrument in the browser, not the Kontakts 7 content, in new browser I see all instruments. I can´t load on a simple way the instrument. I have to close the new browser to see the instrument wich I load and the same way if I want to change to a other instrument. Must be a more esay way to load and I have see onthat can be done on Youtube video.

• Gee_Flat
    edited February 2023

Pinning the Browser keeps it open while you load instruments and play them. You can't see them I guess, but you can play them. I still think the Browser should be a POP OFF MODULE.

• Claes-Åke Schlönzig

I don't know what POP OFF MODULE is.

• Gee_Flat

A window that is modular can be detached from the main program, just like the Kontakt 'Mapping' and 'Wave' editors in 'Edit Mode' - e.g. 'pop-out', 'pop-off'.

• Claes-Åke Schlönzig

I try to pinning but I had to hit the browser button to see the main window and pinned window disappeared.

• Claes-Åke Schlönzig

Hi, Now I have solved the problem!

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @Claes-Åke Schlönzig can you please share the solution with us? Did you have to have to get a new Kontakt content library on our website?