M+ no sound

Alex1974
Alex1974 Member Posts: 25 Member

I ordered a M+. It was a B-stock, returned by the previous buyer which gave me a nice discount. There is no sound at all coming out of it in standalone mode. Not from the headphones and not from the line out.

I have checked all settings, even did a factory reset and a software update, loaded a default project, but no sound at all. Volume knobs are open, device is set to internal, routing is to headphones as well. I see the volume meters on the display when I play or tap, so sound should be produced/

In controller mode there is sound coming from it through my laptop, but that is not the sound processor inside the maschine.

I think the device is broken. But perhaps someone has a suggestion I have overlooked.

Best Answer

• Alex1974
    edited February 2023 Answer ✓

Never mind, I have packed the thing to send it back and ordered a new piece.

Never a B-stock again for me...

Answers

• Alex1974
    edited February 2023 Answer ✓

Never mind, I have packed the thing to send it back and ordered a new piece.

Never a B-stock again for me...

• Space Cat 303
    Space Cat 303 Member Posts: 108 Advisor

I don't see why there would be no sound, I think you are right to return it

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    edited February 2023

@Alex1974 If you did all the troubleshooting and even a factory reset did not fix the issue you did the right thing returning it.