traktor s4 mk1 download on Windows 11

Miklus
Miklus Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited January 2023 in Native Access

I have a Traktor S4 Mk1 that works perfectly. I recently bought a new laptop which runs on Windows 11. I've loaded the software but Native Access does not make provision to activate the software. can anyone please help. I still have the original installation disc.

Tagged:

Comments

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited January 2023

Did you log-in to the latest version of Native Access already? Your license should be registered to your account, from where you can download Traktor again.

• Markovicz
    Markovicz Customer Care Posts: 381 mod
    Answer ✓

Hi Miklus,

I guess this behavior refers to the missing compatibility of your software. Unfortunately, only Traktor Pro 3 is compatible with Windows 11:

Windows 11 Compatibility News

Same goes for your controller, too.

• [A]lienline
    [A]lienline Member Posts: 2 Member

Native Instruments forgets to take the "NATIVE" in its name seriously. The engineering and software development sector should ask the person in charge of creating the Kontrol S4 MK1 drive to create and improve the system, considering that when Traktor Kontrol S4 MK1 was launched, Native Instruments had a huge competitor which was Pionner DDJ T1 which is integrated into Traktor 2. Worse is finding at the Los Angeles headquarters in California the image I attached of the shame of not remembering the old versions that many musicians respected their money in risking a new brand as opposed to another that had been coming for more than decades rather with the commitment to the artist.

For those who go to work, install VMware Workstation Player, a version of Windows 10 and install the Traktor 2 version and play in the software's DJ SET.