Kontakt Access do not give me any vst3 dll's - Empty C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 - Windows 11

mijo
mijo Member Posts: 1 Member

Kontakt Access do not give me any vst3 dll's - Empty C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 - Windows 11

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @mijo There are no vst3 dlls. There are .vst3 files. You are showing the VSTPlugins 64 bit folder. This folder is for vst files, these are dlls.

Kontakt 7 (I assume that's the one you are talking about) is vst3 only, so there will be no VST2 version, so no dll. The VST3 file will be installed here by default: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 and should not be moved.

If that doesn't address the issue please be more specific, what products did you try to install, what locations did you choose in Native Access?

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @mijo There are no vst3 dlls. There are .vst3 files. You are showing the VSTPlugins 64 bit folder. This folder is for vst files, these are dlls.

Kontakt 7 (I assume that's the one you are talking about) is vst3 only, so there will be no VST2 version, so no dll. The VST3 file will be installed here by default: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 and should not be moved.

If that doesn't address the issue please be more specific, what products did you try to install, what locations did you choose in Native Access?