waiting for Licence Transfer

Martin Time
Martin Time Member Posts: 1 Member

i have sold my machine controller, with machine software, and have put them up for licence transfer, about 3 a 4 work days ago but still no transfer id or reaction of Ni, my buyer is waiting for the codes to start using it. also made yesterday a support ticket about it. but also not feedback on it also try to ask again for a licence transfer of the machine hard and software, still nothing, when I can expect the transfer is done?

Comments

• Jimmy Jim Jim
    Jimmy Jim Jim Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Same here been waiting for over a week now with no response from NI regarding this???

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin

After seeing several reports just now, I had a look at the support system and it seems things are getting stuck since Saturday. I will check what's going on when I'm back into office tomorrow. Hopefully it gets cleared up immediately. Sorry about the delay!

• LucaO
    LucaO Member Posts: 6 Member
    edited February 2023

Hi everyone,

On sunday I purchased a used Maschine Mikro MK3, the seller has requested a License transfer through a ticket (he bought it less than 60 days ago),

I also opened a ticket with the pictures of the serials, but got no response, (I tried looking for NI phone number, nothing, chat, nothing...ugh)

It's frustrating having a new piece of hardware that I can't use because of this "burocratic" hitch,

Pleas NI let me know when I can play my Mikro, I can't wait any longer :lol

thank you!!

• Matt_NI

@Martin Time @Jimmy Jim Jim @LucaO I'm checking on this and I'll report back as soon as I hear more.

• LucaO

Thanks Matt! Hope this gets sorted out quick! I can't wait to play the damn thing 😁

• Matt_NI

It seems like we had an issue on our end last week and it bottled up a bunch of license transfer that would usually be transferred automatically. It has been fixed but the team needs to process quite a lot manually now. They are chipping at it slowly and they're hoping to get everything sorted in the next 24 hours. Sorry about that everyone and thank you for your patience πŸ™

• LucaO

Success!!! Just registered! Thanks for your help 😁😁😁

• cxpadi
    cxpadi Member Posts: 7 Newcomer

Greetings,

I am having the same issue. I put in a request Last Sunday to transfer/deregister my licenses that I have sold. I got a confirmation email. Waited a few days. Then contacted support. I did get a response from a NI staff Matthias to confirm the licenses on Friday morning, which I responded too Friday but haven't got the email with the codes to send the buyer.

Any suggestions?

Kind Regards,

Chris

• cxpadi
    cxpadi Member Posts: 7 Newcomer

Matt_NI

Hi Matt, Can you look into this for me? Thanks, Chris