native instruments service center cannot connect to internet

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newcomer
edited February 2022 in Native Access

Hi,

suddenly native instruments service center cannot connect to internet and I cant use the komplete 7 that I own.

what should I do?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• awinterl
    awinterl Member Posts: 7 Member
    Answer ✓
  • Bee3
    Bee3 Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Hi all,

I have Native Access installed but wondering why there is a ‚Service Centre‘ folder on my computer still, with a file in it called ‚pal.db‘.

Both of these seem to be causing issues on my system (Windows). Samples missing when reopening Maschine projects, WiFi connection dropping out excessively, random and rather consistent pop ups from Dropbox.

I use Kontakt and Maschine MK2.

Why is the Service Centre folder still there? Can/should I delete it ? Will that harm any saved files, projects, etc?

B.

• Bee3

For now, I have disabled Dropbox from syncing the Service Centre folder. Hopefully this helps! 😳

• Bee3

WiFi connection still playing up but much improved now. Noticed it dropping out when I wanted to ‚Save Project with Samples‘. Still seems like an issue between NI and Dropbox syncing but I can‘t work it out further.

Also all Samples were in the project when I reopened it now to check if all ok. Bummer though, the vocal chop sample was randomly shortened and one of them (my ears are too tired right now to work it out) is super off.

Help?!

🙏

B.