Komplete and Processor

Jee
Jee Member Posts: 1 Member

Will an i3 Quad-Core with 32G RAM be sufficient for Komplete plugins?

Best Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    edited February 2023 Answer ✓

Quad core is sort of minimum workable. But also clock speed is important. And also it depends heavily what Libraries will be used. For example Light trilogy is very CPU demanding. And as CPU power rises, more and more CPU hungry beasts will come.

If you buy a new computer, I would recomend higher specs computer. I would also avoid 12th and higher Intel generation (Big.little cores). Generally AMD is better choise last few years and also few years ahead.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

We specify i5 as a minimum requirement on our products pages:

and as @Kubrak said, there are alos more things to look into if you want to be comfortable and future proof!

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

Quad core is sort of minimum workable. But also clock speed is important. And also it depends heavily what Libraries will be used. For example Light trilogy is very CPU demanding. And as CPU power rises, more and more CPU hungry beasts will come.

If you buy a new computer, I would recomend higher specs computer. I would also avoid 12th and higher Intel generation (Big.little cores). Generally AMD is better choise last few years and also few years ahead.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

We specify i5 as a minimum requirement on our products pages:

and as @Kubrak said, there are alos more things to look into if you want to be comfortable and future proof!