Cannot locate some expansions

TAT
TAT Member Posts: 8 Member

Hello I an new to the forum, not the greatest on tech but love it and sometimes struggle with it a bit. I am using Logic Pro X 10.5.1

The reason for older versions of Logic and OS Mojave is a lot of my third party plugins may stop working if I update.

I purchased the nocturnal sate expansion pack a couple of days ago and also have the free Hypha from NI.

I cannot see either in my daw, I have looked everywhere I can think including trying to find them in Massive X and Komplete Kontrol but to no avail. They are both showing as installed on access.

Not sure which category to put this in.

If anyone has any ideas where I might locate them I would be extremely grateful.

Best Answers

• Tony Jones
    Tony Jones Member Posts: 261 Pro
    Answer ✓

Hypha is a Kontakt instrument, so you need to look for it in there. The expansion would be visible in Battery or Maschine for example. If not you will need to point Logic at the installation folder to have it gain access to the samples

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Yes you need to have Kontakt 7 installed to load Kontakt libraries as Hypha. Which Applications do the KOMPLETE Content Products Belong To?

Please check this article on expansions: What Are Expansions?

They are made of samples and presets for several NI plug-ins. These plug-ins need to be installed in order for you to find them in Komplete Kontrol. Please read the article and the ones linked in it carefully.

Answers

• Tony Jones
    Tony Jones Member Posts: 261 Pro
    Answer ✓

Hypha is a Kontakt instrument, so you need to look for it in there. The expansion would be visible in Battery or Maschine for example. If not you will need to point Logic at the installation folder to have it gain access to the samples

• Jeremy_NI
  • TAT
    TAT Member Posts: 8 Member

Thank you for your replies. I am still struggling, Do may have to get Kontakt 7 for Hypha to work ? I have re installed Nocturnal State, it says it is installed in in Native Access but I cannot find it any where including on my Komplete Kontrol, I have run Komplete Kontrol as a stand alone but still no luck.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Yes you need to have Kontakt 7 installed to load Kontakt libraries as Hypha. Which Applications do the KOMPLETE Content Products Belong To?

Please check this article on expansions: What Are Expansions?

They are made of samples and presets for several NI plug-ins. These plug-ins need to be installed in order for you to find them in Komplete Kontrol. Please read the article and the ones linked in it carefully.