Note Repeat and some+

miknik
miknik Member Posts: 21 Member

Hi! I cant believe that those arp tricks only me need)

Every time i use "note repeat" i got same feeling i see end last episode of Twin peaks season 2) 

1. Please! Make arp (note repeat) settings to be personal for each pad (1-16).

Example:  

pad 1 plays 1/8 normal

pad 3 plays 1/32 dotted

pad 16 plays 1/2 triplet

2. Please! Make option to start note repeat with offset (1/2 1/4 and so on)

also free offset (your own swing: push pad - immediatly start arp, free from time grid)

3. Add option to hold pad sound. To get both hands free to mess with sound knobs while hearing sound changes, when pad contains continuously sound.

Example: pad contains continuously sound, massive or fm8.

4. Question about those settings:

"Adjusting the Scene Retrigger Setting"

and

"Adjusting the Section Retrigger Setting"

It is clear from the manual that these are different parameters, 

but when you change one, the second also changes.

Is this a bug in the application or an error in the manual?

5. Duplicate button: there are "+content" button, that is not dectribed in any manual.

But with +content enabled duplicating sounds proceed without its pattern, despite of +events button state.

Comments

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,354 Expert
    edited February 2023

@miknik suggested:

3. Add option to hold pad sound. To get both hands free to mess with sound knobs while hearing sound changes, when pad contains continuously sound.

The arpeggiator has a latch mode.

Maschine+ manual page 141:

HOLD (Button 3)

Allows the notes played by the arpeggiator to be latched. This means the pads can be released and the arpeggiated notes will continue to play.

Press Button 3 (HOLD) again to stop the arpeggiator.

Or simply record a Pattern, it’s easy enough.

Regarding your other suggestions:

Rhythmic offset, more (custom?) rhythms and individual settings for each Pad would indeed be very welcome enhancements to make the Arp much more powerful and useful.

• DoverBeach
    DoverBeach Member Posts: 48 Helper

Agree with you. Custom rhytms are essential to me. I don't like the predefined ones and as it is the arp is useless for me.

Something highly customizable per step (like pigments or the elektrons) would be great and not that hard to implement.