iZotope Nectar 3 makes the vocal sample slower in Maschine

Hendriks
Hendriks Member Posts: 1 Member

Hi there,

Just bought the iZotope Elements Suite, including Nectar 3 Elements.

I was looking forward to interact with it, but I have problems with the plugins effecting the speed of the vocal. It sounds good in a few seconds, and then it fast becomes way out of tempo. The drums, instruments etc. play the tempo it should, but it seems like the vocal becomes slower.

Is there anything to do? I've tried to mess with the buffer size, but that doesn't seem to do any good.. Maybe a good idea to mention that I use it with Maschine Studio 2.14.5

Its the same problem when I use Ozone directly on the master, with the other iZotope plugins muted.

Best Answer

• Olihop
    Olihop Member Posts: 152 Advisor
    Answer ✓

Hi, this is normal, some izotope plugins generate latency for sound processing and maschine does not allow the compensation of this latency. Maybe there is a function that allows to use the plugin in zero latency like on ozone

Answers

• Olihop
    Olihop Member Posts: 152 Advisor
    Answer ✓

Hi, this is normal, some izotope plugins generate latency for sound processing and maschine does not allow the compensation of this latency. Maybe there is a function that allows to use the plugin in zero latency like on ozone