Native Access showing 'DEMO' for 2 libraries

Options
Rich Whitfield
Rich Whitfield Member Posts: 2 Member
edited February 2023 in Native Access

Sorry to be a little 'needy' about this, but I bought a crossgrade to Symphonic Destruction from Damage 2 on Tuesday and both libraries now show as DEMO.

I followed the article (https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402377887121-My-Products-Are-Showing-As-DEMO-in-Native-Access ) to try and fix it but it didn't work. Tried more than once as well.

I have raised a support ticket but have only had one response in nearly 3 days now and as it is approaching the weekend would appreciate some help.

Cheers

Best Answers

• Andreas_NI
    Andreas_NI Customer Care Posts: 33 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Rick,

thank you for getting in touch.

Unfortunately we are currently under a backlog of requests so we can not achieve the Service Times we would like to offer, we are sorry about that.

I just had a quick look into your case. The license which should be the baseproduct for your new crossgrade, seems to be missing so an agent will have to have a look into why the baseproduct is missing. This is normally the case if you have resold your base product second hand.

Please bear with us until we get to check the details.

Thank you for your understanding.

• Andreas_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Rick,

thank you for getting back to me.

I believe the webshop logic only checks if you have a certain license in your account, our webshop logic does not check if there is an error in your update chain. So it does not realise that there is a missing base product to a base product.

Therefor, it is most likely that you have for some reason been able to unregister a base product, which has broken your heavyocity update chain.

Ill close this thread for now and ask you for patience until our agent has been able to study the root cause to your account issue.

Thank you

Answers

• Andreas_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Rick,

thank you for getting in touch.

Unfortunately we are currently under a backlog of requests so we can not achieve the Service Times we would like to offer, we are sorry about that.

I just had a quick look into your case. The license which should be the baseproduct for your new crossgrade, seems to be missing so an agent will have to have a look into why the baseproduct is missing. This is normally the case if you have resold your base product second hand.

Please bear with us until we get to check the details.

Thank you for your understanding.

• Rich Whitfield
    Rich Whitfield Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Thank you for getting back to me Andreas, much appreciated.

If there is a base product missing then how was I able to buy a crossgrade?

• Andreas_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Rick,

thank you for getting back to me.

I believe the webshop logic only checks if you have a certain license in your account, our webshop logic does not check if there is an error in your update chain. So it does not realise that there is a missing base product to a base product.

Therefor, it is most likely that you have for some reason been able to unregister a base product, which has broken your heavyocity update chain.

Ill close this thread for now and ask you for patience until our agent has been able to study the root cause to your account issue.

Thank you

This discussion has been closed.