Ableton Advanced integration issues

Arcady
Arcady Member Posts: 3 Member

Hey, I have a KK S49 installed a few months ago. I use it through Ableton and it was working perfectly fine until yesterday, when my ssd drive crashed.

Started re-installing a couple of my favourite packs on my hard drive this time to start repairing the thing... but now the advanced integration and the browser do not seem to work properly, detrimenting the whole KK workflow capabilities.

For example: I open Ableton, create a midi track and load the Komplete Kontrol plug in on it. My KK detects it and opens a browser page in which i can navigate normally and pick up an instrument/preset, but as from the moment I press mixer for example, i'm not able to go back to plug in or browser view and I can only manipulate the instrument via my computer.

Anybody has any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks a lot guys!

Answers

• Keli
    Keli Member Posts: 1 Member

I have had similar problem after selecting the mixer button. However If I select or click on a midi track in ableton again I can go back to browser mode. It is annoying though.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@Arcady Make sure to give Full Disk Access to Komplete Kontrol and Ableton: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

If the issue persists, maybe try to reinstall Komplete Kontrol and Ableton.