Invalid collection since Traktor Pro Version3.71

ranger930
ranger930 Member Posts: 29 Helper
edited January 2023 in Traktor Software & Hardware

Hi Guys,

since i installed the traktor version 3.71 every 48 hours my collection is invalid when i start traktor, the only fix is to create a new collection, please comment i you have the same issue.

br ranger930

Tagged:

Best Answer

• ranger930
    Answer ✓

Hi Mark,

i resolved the issue by myself. Until now it is working as expteced.

I' ve deleted alle files related to traktor and cleaned windows with a reg cleaner, after a new installation of Traktor everything was fine.

It is not neccessary to open a ticket any longer.

Thanks for your support.

BR ranger930

Answers

• Markovicz
    Markovicz Customer Care Posts: 381 mod

Hi @ranger930,

this case requires a closer look from our Traktor Tech Support, therefore I have created a ticket for you so my colleagues can take over. They will contact you shortly, so keep an eye on your email inbox for a dedicated message.

• ranger930
    Answer ✓

Hi Mark,

i resolved the issue by myself. Until now it is working as expteced.

I' ve deleted alle files related to traktor and cleaned windows with a reg cleaner, after a new installation of Traktor everything was fine.

It is not neccessary to open a ticket any longer.

Thanks for your support.

BR ranger930

• PresentSimple
    PresentSimple Member Posts: 9 Member
    edited February 2023

I have a similar issue, except that I have cancelled my subscription to the Traktor+ I have started during the beta, the software has updated and then simply erased everything. It also has set up the Mix Recorder to External for some weird reason so I also lost whatever I tried to record.

Trying to import any of the backup settings file results in Traktor simply stating "error while parsing settings file on import", and for collection: "could not read collection".

Please give me one good reason why I should even bother to create a whole new collection and configuration if Traktor just resets it and no backups appear to work?

And at this state Native Instruments have the chutzpah to demand monthly subscription to take a horrendously broken product with completely mismanaged development allocation and prioritization, and add EVEN MORE resource mismanagement to just go completely OFF TANGENT. You guys could work for NASA because your product is in OUTER SPACE. And I worked in software product management for years, with each release I need to take a valium to not lose it completely.

Edit: Setting up a new configuration and attempting to record has thrown some even weirder error and the whole program just crashed. Jesus christ you guys. And no, I don't have any peripheral software/hardware issues with anything to cause anything like this. It is your product.

• PresentSimple
    PresentSimple Member Posts: 9 Member

I have now reinstalled Traktor, and then after it failed to import the files it has corrupted itself, I remembered that I have a slightly outdated copy of the same folder on OneDrive. I have downloaded the Settings and collection files, and OH WOW, suddenly they work!

Until the next time they don't I mean. Let's just pray it's not before a live show or anything, right?