Logic Pro and SM88 MK2 setup

rogerbenet
rogerbenet Member Posts: 32 Member
edited February 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

There is an annoying issue with my S88 and Logic Pro. For many times, i need to turn off/on the keyboard to work properly in Logic. Is it normal? Any tip to setup up in a way that I don’t need to do this?

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,681 mod

@rogerbenet Make sure to give Full Disk Access to Komplete Kontrol and Logic: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS Restart your computer, does that fix the issue?

If not, can you check the steps here? My KOMPLETE KONTROL Keyboard is Not Automatically Recognized by Logic Pro

• rogerbenet

Hi, all set here, full disk access to everything, etc. I notice that if I open Logic with the S88 turned off and then turn it on, it works normally. If I open Logic with the S88 on, normally it doesn't work properly... Is it normal? Kind of random behavior... Im sending some screen shots

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,681 mod

If you go in your system preferences, under Users & Groups, Login item, are NIHardwareAgent and NIHostIntegrationAgent present in the list?

If not please add them, you can find them here: Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Hardware.

• rogerbenet

Yes they are! NTKDaemon too

• rogerbenet

Jeremy, just remembering that this issue is about the integration commands with de Logic, like the play, stop, rec, transport, etc. the keys works normal playing the instruments. If I start Logic with the keyboard off and then turn it on, it works fine.