How to set the sync MASTER with S2 MK3?

Hi

I just bought the s2 mk3 and I noticed that I cannot set the sync master with SHIFT+SYNC to set the master like with the s2 mk2.

How do I set the master or do I have to remap it myself? If so, how do I do this?

Best Answers

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,621 mod
    Answer ✓

By adding a modifier on a Shift button you have option to override factory mapping or not.

Just check your modifier commands and ensure the override option is deactivated.

• Vinnie
    Vinnie Member Posts: 6 Member
    Answer ✓

These are my custom mappings, for if someone else is in need of them!

Answers

• Vinnie
    edited February 2023

Ok, so now I remapped by adding 2 modifiers with an if statement that is affecting leftsync+rightsync to set as master. Seems to work but, now for some reason my shift+browse doesn't let me browse through folders anymore...

• Vinnie
    edited February 2023

I don't understand how this is the default on s2 mk2 and how this is not added on s2 mk3 as a default..

• Stevan

It sounds like you have override factory mapping on Shift buttons.

• Vinnie
    edited February 2023

Could someone explain how to map ''press shift+browse to go through list'' again?

• Stevan
    Answer ✓

By adding a modifier on a Shift button you have option to override factory mapping or not.

Just check your modifier commands and ensure the override option is deactivated.

• Vinnie
    Answer ✓

These are my custom mappings, for if someone else is in need of them!

• Vinnie

@Stevan Thanks you are my hero!! That did the trick!

• Stevan

Glad that did the trick. I did not know that the Deck Master is not in default mapping though.

If you plan to add the LED feedback as well then note that you will need to add output commands for Sync and Deck Master.

Sync M=0

Master M=1