Live Chat is gone?

Bluebeat3
Bluebeat3 Member Posts: 25 Newcomer

Is the NI live chat gone?

Can't see it anywhere... It used to give a "time frame" when it was available, now I don't see that....

Comments

• : )
    : ) Member Posts: 24 Member

I was just wondering this.

• Bluebeat3

That makes two of us... wonderers.

And on the top of that CS has a tendency of not replying for days and find cheap excuses for doing so.

I was upgrading faithfully for years, now I will not. In good part because greedy NI people decided to cut off customer support. Poor things, 7 billion dollar global industry can't afford a few remote CS chat workers. Pathetic. Losing my trust in the product .

If I was in charge of some aspects, those few who decided customer support is no longer "needed" would be booted in the first day.

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin

I can confirm that unfortunately live chat has been removed as a contact option. You'll find email now as the primary way to get in touch with our support teams (regardless of what your issue is).

• Bluebeat3

"You'll find email now as the primary way to get in touch with our support teams"

The problem is you fail to reply even to that in the timely manner. Simple task can be dragged for many days. Shame for one of the biggest players (if not the biggest) in the industry to have this kind of "support".

• Bluebeat3

Me (North America) and a man in Europe started 2 separate (unrelated!) and important tickets on Sunday. One relating to account, another on license. We understood that it was weekend, but today is Wednesday. Both tickets were not answered yet. I will keep this thread updated, so existing and prosperous customers can get a better understanding of what kind of "service" to expect fron NI, even for items that require timely response.

• Bluebeat3

Update. Both tickets answered with an average of 60 hours each (not including the weekend)

• Hankkk
    Hankkk Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

They sucks.