Can't find missing content files and can't extract nkx

Navier
Navier Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Hi I installed Chris hein solo violin Vst successfully in native access. But when I open the library in Kontakt in my logic pro I',m keep getting this error message 'content files missing'"could not extract the file chris hein -solo violin library /samples/chsv_001.nkx from the archive chris hein rar" I tried relocating the file both manually and automatically via filesystem but doesn't help. I tried downloading the rar files again from the site but I noticed that I also get this error message "could not extract the file chris hein -solo violin library /samples/chsv_001.nkx from the archive chris hein rar". I'm not sure if there is an issue with the extraction or Kontakt. Please anyone help me, this is really urgent

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod
    Answer ✓

You can only ask on the sellers website for a new download link, and tell them that you have CRC errors

Answers

• Uwe303
    edited February 2023

Hello,

if you can´t extract the rar files then they are maybe broken, normally you should extract them first and then you are able to use them. Have you tried an app called "the unarchiver", this should definately be able to extract the file out of that packed rar file. How to Open RAR Files on a Mac (lifewire.com) they also have a support, maybe they can help you Support (chrishein.net)

• Navier

Same problem here!t's showing the error message that content files are missing as mentioned in the below attached image. I tried reinstaling the library and extracting it in the destination folder itself users/shared. i also tried to fixing it using batch resave but still can't locate the file. One thing i have to inform you is that the size of the extracted part 2 rarfile is not the same as the other files, All the files are 2.05gb whereas the part2 file only shows 1.52GB. is there anything to do with that? Also i can't find any RAR format options in keka and when i drag the file to keka it's still showing that nkx file couldn't be extracted from rar and chose the 'continue' option anyways. Hence i'm not sure if the incomplete extraction in keka is causing all these problems but also tried other extracting softwares like unarchivers and unzip but they also do not work. I'll attach the images for you to help me out wit this issue, Thanks

• Navier

Same problem here!t's showing the error message that content files are missing as mentioned in the below attached image. I tried reinstaling the library and extracting it in the destination folder itself users/shared. i also tried to fixing it using batch resave but still can't locate the file. One thing i have to inform you is that the size of the extracted part 2 rarfile is not the same as the other files, All the files are 2.05gb whereas the part2 file only shows 1.52GB. is there anything to do with that? Also i can't find any RAR format options in keka and when i drag the file to keka it's still showing that nkx file couldn't be extracted from rar and chose the 'continue' option anyways. Hence i'm not sure if the incomplete extraction in keka is causing all these problems but also tried other extracting softwares like unarchivers and unzip but they also do not work. I'll attach the images for you to help me out wit this issue, Thanks

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

You can only ask on the sellers website for a new download link, and tell them that you have CRC errors

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

As Uwe said, and asI mentioned in another thread where you posted it might be worth contacting the manufacturer.