Come say hello πŸ‘‹

Comments

• Seqsual
    Seqsual Member Posts: 41 Helper

Looks like you have something in common ✌️

• Sha|De
    Sha|De Member Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2022

Hello everyone Shade here. I grew up listening to most trance, dubstep, house. Mostly introduced to me by my friend Kyle. I fell in love with it and knew what my dream job would be. Inspirations: Kaskade, Infected Mushroom, Bass Nectar.. pretty much all good edm.

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Welcome @Sha|De, hope you'll find interesting bits for you around here πŸ‘€

• HoboSage
    HoboSage Member Posts: 1 Member

Hi, Gang. I'm David. I purchased Komplete 13 Ultimate today (still downloading everything), and l'm really looking forward to using it. πŸ˜ƒ

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,105 admin

@HoboSage Welcome David, we're happy to have you around πŸš€

• nxtseq
    nxtseq Member Posts: 18 Member

Hey all. I'm Nic, big fan of the Maschine and have been using the plus heavily since it first released. I do hip-hop, ambient, electronic ..whatever. I also try my best to help out people who have Maschine questions or trouble. I am more active on socials like Discord than I am here, but I'll try to pop in as much as I can.

Right now my favourite track which I can't stop listening to is "Eros" by Savant off his new album Krang. Check it out, it's really really good!!

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited February 2022

@nxtseq Happy to have one more longstanding Maschine user around here, welcome!

Also, Discord is something we think about crashing to at some point - seems like there's fun to have there πŸ‘€

• MikaX
    MikaX Member Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2022

Hello everybody! MikaX here. I enjoy of making music crossing different genres with electric guitar gear, software (NI Komplete 13 Ult. Coll. Ed., Cubase Pro, Live Suite) and hardware synths. I am a pure music hobbyist since I started formally studying classical guitar in 1976. I can describe myself as a musical adventurer who makes music for own joy. I play also in a rock band.

I like NI products a lot. And that is why I am here!

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Welcome @MikaX Glad to have a classical guitarist in the house!

One of my favorite electronic artists is trained in classical guitar. Always amazed by how you can adapt that knowledge to literally anything 😌

• Space Ace
    Space Ace Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi from Petaluma, CA in the U.S.

I'm an aging amateur musician. Never really great at any instrument, but like playing drums the most. Can play guitar OK, but don't make me play leads. Been wanting to get into making music on the computer for the longest time, especially guitar rock, but maybe also some more folk/Americana type stuff as well.

If I could play banjo like Earl Scruggs, I would die a happy man.

• J2D2
    J2D2 Member Posts: 23 Member

G'day from Australia,

Im a Propellerhead Reason user since day 1 and spent many years as a beta tester for Reason.

I used to work in the industry here but got married had kids and my music production took a backseat for over 10 years, I sold all my synths and donated what was left to a youth project.

Now kids are more grown up and Im getting itchy to tinker with some more gear.

I have Traktor and a controller to play and mix all my old classic tracks and have just purchased Maschine Mk3 and Im trying to embrace a new way of working rather than my old way of Midi CC and bank change msg programming.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

G'day @J2D2 and hi @Space Ace

Welcome two veterans to the new community πŸ‘‹ Gotta say, from Reason beta to Maschine, that was quite a 180!

• J2D2
    J2D2 Member Posts: 23 Member

Yes it is, time to challenge myself with new technology and work inside the box. Looking forward to it

• Oggham
    Oggham Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited February 2022

Regards from England. I've been independently creating my own music since 2016 after a lifetime as an amateur drummer. My daw of choice is Ableton and I mostly use Kontakt libraries and vst synths in my creations that run the gamut of music from ambient to rock to classical to electronic to acoustic and often a fusion of all of them :) I've recently begun experimenting with creating accompanying videos, anything to keep the music creative and the mind occupied. I also collaborate with a diverse selection of female singers.

I'm very much interested in other opinions regarding mixing the likes of Session Guitarist libraries when the work is mostly done due to the high quality samples?

I'm pleased to be here :)

Currently listening to the awesome Australian band Karnivool.

• Cretin Dilettante
    Cretin Dilettante Member Posts: 120 Advisor

I'm a freak & force of nature. I make a lot of different kinds of music & sounds, all vaguely related to industrial, EBM, new wave, post punk, ambient, noise, etc. I've been working with synthesizers, samplers, DAWs, and whatnot for about half my life (I'm 30), and I may eventually dabble in audio programming since I love designing sounds so much. I have made $0 from performing or selling recorded music, but the life experience has been worth it.