Kontakt Factory Library 2

rogerbenet
rogerbenet Member Posts: 32 Member

Hi, since I have downloaded all the instruments from the Komplete Collectors 14, do I need to download the “Kontakt Factory Library 2”? Or this one refers to a new/additional library beside I’ve just downloaded?

Best Answer

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru
    Answer ✓

If you had only bought Kontakt you would want the Library. It's a great collection of instruments that load fast and sound great. With your collection you have superior instruments in every way. You'd probably never use it.

There are some vintage sounds such as 808, 909 drum machines that I think may be exclusive to the KFL.

Answers

• Gee_Flat
    Answer ✓

If you had only bought Kontakt you would want the Library. It's a great collection of instruments that load fast and sound great. With your collection you have superior instruments in every way. You'd probably never use it.

There are some vintage sounds such as 808, 909 drum machines that I think may be exclusive to the KFL.

• rogerbenet
    rogerbenet Member Posts: 32 Member

Actually, I bought the whole thing. Komplete Collectors 14 and I’ve downloaded almost all the Kontact instruments, expansions, FX, etc. this Library will offer different content from what I already have?

• Gee_Flat

Yes! read my post again.