kontakt library 2 installation

musicman807
musicman807 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited October 2022 in Native Access

kontakt library 2 will only install 15 gig of 39. It just sits there saying... installing...for hours. I have plenty of space on my ssd drive.

Best Answer

• musicman807
    Answer ✓

Thanks for responding...I fixed the problem. I figured it was missing some of its bits from the first download because it got interrupted during the process. Native Access was stuck in a permanent loop of trying to install, even the next when I turned my computer back on... So I deleted it and then deleted what I had download before. Then I redownloaded it and the library again. ( 5 and a half hrs ). This time it installed perfectly. Instllation only took 15 min... Kontakt 7 is really a worhwhile purchase, or in my case upgrade. That orchestra from Orchestral Tools is Great!

Answers

• Mikey 3000
    Mikey 3000 Member Posts: 35 Member

I had this problem, and a restart fixed it. That said, it does take a very long time even when it's working!

• musicman807
    Answer ✓

Thanks for responding...I fixed the problem. I figured it was missing some of its bits from the first download because it got interrupted during the process. Native Access was stuck in a permanent loop of trying to install, even the next when I turned my computer back on... So I deleted it and then deleted what I had download before. Then I redownloaded it and the library again. ( 5 and a half hrs ). This time it installed perfectly. Instllation only took 15 min... Kontakt 7 is really a worhwhile purchase, or in my case upgrade. That orchestra from Orchestral Tools is Great!

• Multimeterman
    Multimeterman Member Posts: 15 Member

I have attempted to install library 2 for kontakt . I already have library from kontakt 6 on the same external ssd. There is plenty of room. I have my defaul path for kontakt pointed at the proper external ssd.

I was left with a library -receipt file - with .plist and .bom . Can anyone elaborate or help me ?

I can’t seem to get in touch with NI? I have no idea what’s that .plist /.bom is. I have no idea where my library is or if it is installed. Can I delete this weird .plist .bom receipt file?

I also can not install hydra . It fails every time.