i bought 3 expansions and now the kits will not load how do i get them to work .....................

radiorashim
radiorashim Member Posts: 2 Member

i bought 3 expansions and now the kits will not load how do i get them to work ................

Answers

• Peter Harris
    Peter Harris Member Posts: 470 Pro
    edited February 2023

I think you're going to have to give us more information than that for us to offer useful tips. MK3 or M+? Screenshots would help, the expansions and kits that you're having problems with, was it working fine before, etc.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,811 mod

The short answer would be to just reinstall them and see if it fixes it but as Peter said more info would be nice.

• radiorashim
    radiorashim Member Posts: 2 Member

I am working with the MK3, and the expansions that i am having problems is stadium flex, Rythm source and the sasha expansion. For some reason the kits in stadium flex and rythm source will not load.

• kb420
    kb420 Member Posts: 24 Helper

Are you on the same page with all of your software? In other words, is Maschine set to look in the folder that Native Access placed your expansions? They all need to look in the same folder locations for your downloads, installations, and loading in to Maschine.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    edited February 2023

@radiorashim What version of Maschine are you using? Expansions usually require the latest versions. That would be 2.16. Have you tried in the Maschine software in standalone? Also some info on your operating system, what expansions are causing this problem, etc...would be helpful, I left my cristal ball at home.