Need Help. My Komplete 11 has disappeared from the quick access area in my MK2

Brotha Bud
Brotha Bud Member Posts: 2 Member

Need help in getting my Komplete 11 files to show up in the quick access area of my MK2. I use to be able to double click on "instruments" and see the Komplete 11 broken down into categories and click into the selected short cut like "scarbee bass" and things like that. Now, nothing is showing up. The files are still there but the shortcuts are not showing up. What do I do??? Some one please help!!!

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod
    edited February 2023

Hello,

maybe you have activated the "user" category, where you just see your own presets. In the software it´s on top of the browser, a little man icon.

• Brotha Bud
    Brotha Bud Member Posts: 2 Member

Nah. I checked that out and it wasn't it. I still have the files in my factory library and all that but they just don't show up in my quick access. NI need some techs that you can talk too directly foe support. This is driving me crazy. I tried downloading the new native access and that's giving me trouble. Don't know if it's because of my virus protection software but native access 3.1.0 keeps clocking for hours saying "dependency files taking longer than usual to download." This is crazy.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,309 mod

Hey @Brotha Bud You can always get in touch with our support agents, there is a dedicated support section, as you can see on the top of this very page.

Now maybe we can save some time for you here.

For Komplete Kontrol missing your products in the browser, I believe you're on WIndows, right?

Reinitialize the KOMPLETE KONTROL Database

1. In the Windows File Explorer, go to the following location on your computer:
    2. C: > Users > *Your Username* > AppData > Local > Native Instruments
    3. Note: The "AppData" folder is hidden. See this article for instructions to access hidden Windows folders.
    4. Search through the Native Instruments folder at this location to find the KOMPLETE KONTROL folder.
    5. Delete only the KOMPLETE KONTROL folder found here.
    6. Note: Deleting other NI product folders could result in unexpected behavior with other applications.

For your issue with Native Access, have you checked this sticky thread in the community? Issues: Native Access 2: Dependency installation process is taking longer than normal

If you still have issues with Komplete Kontrol that's where to get in touch: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_KKontrol

And if you still have issues with Native Access it's here; http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install