Rig Kontrol 4 is coming !! (I had a dream)

Wilmar Boer
Wilmar Boer Member Posts: 62 Helper
edited August 2022 in Guitar Rig & FX

Wouldn't this be a blow to BiasFX. And make Headrush and Line6 sweat. Please N.I. make my day!! And while your on it, integration with Maschine software and Maschine+ finally supporting GR6 would make N.I. enter the Looper market and band's with backing tracks. I really would love this, test this, play with this. Toghether with Maschine plus on a stand besides me.

Comments

• Wouter De Muynck
    Wouter De Muynck Member Posts: 217 Pro

Looking great, but I’m afraid it will remain a dream…

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

wow thanks for a taking the time to create a prototype @Wilmar Boer 😳

• avard
    avard Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I find it rather "unkind" of NI that no new version of the Rig Kontrol pedal board has been produced until today that offers full compatibility with Guitar Rig 6. Unfortunately, this makes it seem as if NI is no longer interested in real guitarists, who actually like working with Guitar Rig, but only in the button-pressing producers on the computer. It's a pity and sad that I'm now looking for other software.

• SaschaFranck
    SaschaFranck Member Posts: 2 Member

Native Instruments would render it electrowaste after a while anyway. As they did with most things, at least for Mac users (got a Maschine MKI, Kore Kontrol 1, Rig Control 2 - all rendered useless).

No more NI hardware ever again for me.

• Mutis
    Mutis Member Posts: 472 Pro

NI and backing tracks is wishful thinking IMO…

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,198 Expert

Be careful…last one who “had a dream” has been shut down on a balcony…😏

• mattz
    mattz Member Posts: 3 Member

How about a mic pre, while we're dreaming?

• Wouter De Muynck
    Wouter De Muynck Member Posts: 217 Pro

And add an extra expression pedal while we're at it! And maybe add small led screens showing which effect/funtion is assigned to the buttons or pedals. While I'm dreaming add a Noble bass DI tube preamp to it and a led-strip underneath.