Multiple Performance FX per Group with Maschine Jam

AlluringSkull
AlluringSkull Member Posts: 29 Member

Hello all I am wanting to control multiple performance FX on a single group using the maschine jams touch strips. I know its possible to route audio to other groups to combine performance FX but that option doesnt work for my work flow. Curious why NI made it only one per group. The jam has a performance button and only allows you to use one touch strip when your on the group level (unless in control mode). This small quark is really bothering me and im not sure why NI would place this limit when the jam would be perfect for multiple performance FX on the group level. Any info or recommendations would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Impermanence
    Impermanence Member Posts: 127 Advisor

Well. You can route. As far as I know there isn’t any more hacks for this. Utilize group banks if necessary. Change your workflow. I’m having a blast utilizing more than one performance FX per group that way.

You are 100% right that it is stupid, but it has been like this since the beginning of the time. There is no hope for better tomorrow. Only craving, suffering and darkness.

The Princess is in another castle.