how do i map rane one to traktor? is there any chance that a rane one update is coming?

Daniel Knowtorious
Daniel Knowtorious Member Posts: 2 Member
edited February 27 in Mapping Traktor

I got the rane one a few months ago because i absolutely love rane hardware. i have been using serato, but i am really missing traktor pro. how can i use traktor pro and rane one together? is there any hope that I will be able to use it in the future? or am I stuck with inferior dj software and superior dj hardware?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Dean Williams
    Dean Williams Member Posts: 3 Member
    Answer ✓

Want the same thing. As of yet the only mapping I've seen doesn't allow for use of the motorised platters (if it works at all) which is the whole point of having a Rane 1.

I left a comment in the suggestions for future updates board about this. You should try adding one too, see if we can get some backing.

• Mutis
    Mutis Member Posts: 472 Pro
    Answer ✓

You have a workaround meanwhile Rane releases an mk2 version with hybrid mode like the twelve mk2

Also NI could open their motorised implementation but then the s4mk3 will be less atractive.

• Daniel Knowtorious
    Answer ✓

Thanks guys,

It sounds like maybe this will happen in the future. I just have to be patient.

I will comment in the future updates suggestions.

Answers

• Dean Williams
    Dean Williams Member Posts: 3 Member
    Answer ✓

Want the same thing. As of yet the only mapping I've seen doesn't allow for use of the motorised platters (if it works at all) which is the whole point of having a Rane 1.

I left a comment in the suggestions for future updates board about this. You should try adding one too, see if we can get some backing.

• Mutis
    Answer ✓

You have a workaround meanwhile Rane releases an mk2 version with hybrid mode like the twelve mk2

Also NI could open their motorised implementation but then the s4mk3 will be less atractive.

• Daniel Knowtorious
    Answer ✓

Thanks guys,

It sounds like maybe this will happen in the future. I just have to be patient.

I will comment in the future updates suggestions.

• Deejayenzo
    Deejayenzo Member Posts: 42 Helper

do you think that in the future rane will add the possibility to use traktor with rane one? as for rane 12?

• Mutis

Don’t hold your breath…

• Mibzic
    Mibzic Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Hello,
    Is there anything new regarding the mapping of motorized DJ controllers in Traktor Pro 3?
  • Owner
    Owner Member Posts: 302 Pro

There is no news on this. I don't think anything will change in the near future. 

Maybe RANE will develop an MK2 and give it also a timecode signal for Traktor similar to the Twelves MK2.