Can i upgrade from Komplete 13 to KOMPLETE 14 COLLECTOR’S EDITION

Raveh
Raveh Member Posts: 18 Member
edited February 2023 in Komplete General

Hi,

Can someone confirm that i can upgrade from komplete13 to Komplete14 Collector's Edition

? if so, can i splitte the installation into two hard drive "C" file system and "D"

Many Thanks,

Raveh

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

There is always an upgrade option from "previous to next" version with Komplete (any Level). As Far as splitting the Installation, if you mean "install Some Libs on C" and "Some Libs on D", yes you can do that by changing the "Content Location" path in Native Access. Have a Look at the NA "Preferences -> File Management", you can change Application install Location, Content (Libraries and expansions) Install Location and VST2 location (WIN ONLY)... just set the location preferences before you install the products and change when you want them in a different location...

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

There is always an upgrade option from "previous to next" version with Komplete (any Level). As Far as splitting the Installation, if you mean "install Some Libs on C" and "Some Libs on D", yes you can do that by changing the "Content Location" path in Native Access. Have a Look at the NA "Preferences -> File Management", you can change Application install Location, Content (Libraries and expansions) Install Location and VST2 location (WIN ONLY)... just set the location preferences before you install the products and change when you want them in a different location...