Using MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 and KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 to do automation

Kenny
Kenny Member Posts: 5 Member
edited February 2022 in Maschine

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I have tried to find info on this but I can't seem to find anything.

I want to use my Maschine Mikro MK3 to start the automation process and then to use the 8 knobs on the Komplete Kontrol M32 to actually do the automation part. All this will all be done in the Maschine software. I can use the knobs from the M32 to do the automation but it doesn't get recorded. If I switch to the mouse click on the knobs on the screen and use the mouse the automation gets recorded.

Many help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,296 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey Kenny, to record the automation in a pattern using the M32 you need to press SHIFT + QUANTIZE / AUTO on the keyboard.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,296 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey Kenny, to record the automation in a pattern using the M32 you need to press SHIFT + QUANTIZE / AUTO on the keyboard.

• Kenny
    Kenny Member Posts: 5 Member

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the info. I now understand what I did wrong I started automation on Maschine Mikro MK3 and then tried to switch to the keyboard to complete the automation process.

Many thanks again for your swift reply.

• Chulaluk163
    Chulaluk163 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I've watched literally a hundred tutorials on how to sample from YouTube or your phone and most of them refer to the Maschine mk3. I also couldn't find anything clear on how to setup the m32 and the mikro mk3 together