Curious if the S3 volume control issue was ever rectified?

FnKyBts
FnKyBts Member Posts: 12 Member
edited November 2022 in Traktor Software & Hardware

Appreciate any answers on this... TyVm in advance

Tagged:

Comments

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,328 Expert

The low volume thing?

Yes, there should be a firmware update available for it.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,555 admin

Hi @FnKyBts are you referring to the low headphone volume thing?

• FnKyBts
    FnKyBts Member Posts: 12 Member

Actually speaking of the low output main volume

• SteveKDJ
    SteveKDJ Member Posts: 133 Helper

That's it? ... over?

• Toni Moreno
    Toni Moreno Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi Kaiwan_NI,

I am experiencing this issue. Can you kindly advise what to do?

Thanks

• Quade
    Quade Member Posts: 231 Advisor

An active thread of mine, highly doubt this will get any attention & get rectified.

Sorry to disappoint you on this matter. Best advise, update the firmware & try use ver 3.5.2(do not update beyond that) I will update my thread if any EVER improvements develop on future releases but I Honestly do not think that NI Dev team will look into this matter again.

The most important developments currently are Pattern Player(stupid idea do be focusing on) & pro plus.

Nevermind what other DJ's are experiencing regarding the S3 audio issue alot of DJ's are complaining about, Nevermind the flickering browser DJ's are complaining about & the fact that when scrolling through tracks, it skips a few lines, Nevermind the fact that DJ's complain about Traktor crashes from time to time eventho as indicated in previous releases this has been resolved Yet DJ's continue to experience this issue......

So No to answer your question honestly, this won't get any further attention regarding the S3 unit. The unit itself is not defective, it's the software coding that is the problem & it's is very simple to rectify by removing certain values & replace those with values based on other hardware output values(eg Denon MC3000 controller) I have to admit, that unit & its audio output is absolutely amazing.

Hear from you again.