Why does only 8 of 16 pads work on my MK3?

Options
N2Groove
N2Groove Member Posts: 4 Member

I purchased back in late November. I can't get it to work. I am using an iMac M1. However, I see to be the only one with this issue.. I have two tickets with support. I haven't been totally helped. I've been emailing with them for 2 months now. Suggestions?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,691 mod
    edited February 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

@N2Groove After checking with my US colleagues on your case. On January 20th you were also sent the shipping label and instructions on how to send it. I don't know what happened there. They sent you the shipping label and instructions once again today.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    edited January 2023
    Options

@N2Groove We're so sorry to hear that you were left without an answer and without a solution for such a long time. Your request was escalated and you should get an answer as soon as possible.

• N2Groove
    N2Groove Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

That was said to me on 20/01/23. And nothing. We trust you with our money so we can buy gear and fulfill our dreams. This is not cool.

• Jeremy_NI
    edited February 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

@N2Groove After checking with my US colleagues on your case. On January 20th you were also sent the shipping label and instructions on how to send it. I don't know what happened there. They sent you the shipping label and instructions once again today.