No sound coming from guitar rig 6

groobles
groobles Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi guys

so yesterday I bought a behringer umc22 audio interface and spend all last night installing the latest drivers and setting up guitar rig 6 for the first time but unfortunately I haven't been able to get it to work properly. guitar rig is outputting audio but I am unable to hear it. all my sliders have been turned up and the audio is not being muted by the tuner. Is there something I am missing with the program or is this an issue with my output device, there are no other output options for me to choose from.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Wouter De Muynck
    Wouter De Muynck Member Posts: 217 Pro

Hello,

Are you able to hear audio from f.e.YouTube, MediaPlayer, Spotify, … on your computer through the Behringer?

Grtz,

Wouter

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @groobles can you please try following the troubleshooting steps in this article?

I Cannot Get Any Sound Output from GUITAR RIG

Also you might need to try using ASIO4ALL as a driver instead. Let us know how it goes.

• Ch@rlie
    Ch@rlie Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Same hardware and configuration here, facing the same issue: even if in the Guitar Rig 6 interface I see the levels changing when I strum my guitar (so the input is working), I cannot hear any sound from my PC speakers. However I can hear audio from my PC using other applications, YouTube for example. Volume controls are up. I tried to select "ASIO4ForAll v2" instead of "Behringher USB AUDIO" in Device (under Preferencies) but the input became "not connected" and levels were not changing anymore.

• Belzeboter
    Belzeboter Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have the same issue. Input works but no output at all. But what I realized is that I cannot select the output I have (currently Asus speakers on my monitor to test if it works at all) except the output the preferences offer. I have connected my guitar at a USB-A 3.0 (blue port) on top of my PC. When I go to preferences and select the driver, I can adjust the input correctly no matter if I choose WASAPI or Asio. However, then the Output option I have is only USB Audio Device 1 and 2.

I guess if I would have the chance to choose the right output device I have on Windows, which works as I have watched your Youtube videos, I guess the problem would be solved.