Phasis and Raum wont update even after install/reboot on Maschine Plus

autodex
autodex Member Posts: 7 Newcomer
edited January 2022 in Maschine

Hello all,

This is my first post I am to NI and just purchased a Maschine+. I could use some help whenever I try to update my library it shows 2 updates available Phasis and Raum.

I downloaded the update for both and it seems to sucessfully install on the device. The Maschine+ then prompts me to restart. After rebooting I go back into the Library it still shows the two files and asks if I want to update them. Rinse and repeat.

Phasis 1.1.0

Raum 1.1.0

Any suggestions? Please see attached pic

Steve

Best Answers

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @autodex the issue with Maschine+ keeps showing that Phasis and Raum need updates has been fixed in the latest version. Can you please update your Maschine+ and let us know if the issue is resolved?

• autodex
    Answer ✓

This worked thank you

Answers

• autodex

I also tried a factory reset but that did not fix the issue.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,811 mod

It says you're not logged in, try to log first then install and reboot to see if it makes any diference.

What version shows up if you use the first knob only display Installed products?

• autodex
    edited January 2022

Thanks for the response, I was logged in at the time of the download and have the latest firmware version installed. It seems to download/install correctly on the device and requires a reboot. Once rebooted I go back to library and then to updates it shows again. I did a search in this forum apparently its a known issue for some but not all Machine+ users.

• autodex

I put in a support ticket hopefully NI has a solution.

• Parquin
    Parquin Member Posts: 7 Member

I don’t know the answer, but DO have the same issue.

• autodex

Ok will make sure to post again once I hear from NI

• autodex

Looks like it is still a software issue but purely cosmetic/no loss of functionality

• Analog Sol
    Analog Sol Member Posts: 18 Member

same problem here too

• w47ty
    w47ty Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Same here.....following!

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @autodex the issue with Maschine+ keeps showing that Phasis and Raum need updates has been fixed in the latest version. Can you please update your Maschine+ and let us know if the issue is resolved?

• autodex
    Answer ✓

This worked thank you