Content Missing

Producer_M
Producer_M Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited January 2023 in Kontakt

I keep getting the message that 1 file was not found and that content is missing. How to I fix this? I have tried deleting and reinstalling many times but nothing has worked. Any advice would be really appreciated.

Tagged:

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

What App or Plugin are you referring too?

• Producer_M

The new product just released, Valves

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Please let us know more details so the community can help accordingly:

• System details (Windows/MacOS)
    • Plugin used (Kontakt / Komplete Kontrol?)
    • DAW
    • Description + screenshot/video of the issue
  • Producer_M

Mac M1 Monterey 12.6

Kontakt 7

Logic Pro X

Each Time I download the product and go to open it through Kontakt 7, it comes up with the message 'Content missing'. I go to manually search for the file and when I find it and click on it, it comes up with two error messages (which are attached below).

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Thanks for sharing more details. Did you try reinstalling Valves? You can do it by clicking the three dots in Native Access next to the product.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@Producer_M Try givinf Full Disk Access to Kontakt 7 and Logic: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

Restart your computer. Open Kontakt in standalone, does the library load normally? Then try to open it in Logic. Is everything back to normal?

• Producer_M

Thank you for the suggestion. I have tried this word for word and it still is coming back with the same message

• Brian Larson
    Brian Larson Member Posts: 3 Member

Are you using wifi or Ethernet to download the software? Ethernet has proven to be much more reliable for large download for me.Are you running firewall/antivirus that might cause an issue? Are you using a SSD, or Mechanical drive for storage?

• Jeremy_NI
    edited January 2023

@Producer_M Was it the same with the iso file my colleagues provided? If it's still the same please get back to my colleague.

• Navier
    Navier Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Hi I'm also having the same issue. I have tried reinstalling my Chris hein violin rar files and tried relocating the files but doesn't help. Also I have noticed every time I try to extract that rar file I'm keep getting this error message saying nkx file couldn't be extracted from rar. I have tried all sorts of file extractors like unarchiver,winrar best zip and Keka. Can anyone help me please?

• Jeremy_NI

@Navier Have you contacted the manufacturer of the library? It could be something is wrong in the files they provide or at least they are aware of similar cases.