Not able to download ensembles from the Reaktor User Library

killmaster
killmaster Member Posts: 11 Member
edited January 2023 in Reaktor

This happened a few weeks ago, then it worked ok for a bit and now it's been many days and I'm still not able to download any ensembles. The download button lights but it doesn't initiate the download.

Anyone else having this issue? I'm on Mac and it doesn't work in either Chrome or Safari.

Best Answer

• colB
    colB Member Posts: 762 Guru
    Answer ✓

Yeah, sometimes it looks like you are logged in - as though the display part of the webpage thinks you are, but you're not really, so it shows the buttons but they don't work. I had something like that a couple of weeks ago. Logging in fixed it. I do remember a while back having to use Firefox... but then clearing the chrome cache fixed the problem.

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    edited January 2023

Hey Greg, do you try to use Firefox? It works fine. I go in conv with you.

For some home pages you need DNS settings

https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/change-dns-settings-on-mac-mh14127/mac

• killmaster

I just downloaded and installed Firefox. Not working in there either!

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited January 2023

Hey @killmaster, did you make sure to log-in before trying to download?

When you hover on the download button, you can see the following popup "Please login to download"

• ANDREW221231
    ANDREW221231 Member Posts: 295 Advisor

i've been having the same problem. none of the links to either login or download will respond at all

• colB
    colB Member Posts: 762 Guru
    Answer ✓

Yeah, sometimes it looks like you are logged in - as though the display part of the webpage thinks you are, but you're not really, so it shows the buttons but they don't work. I had something like that a couple of weeks ago. Logging in fixed it. I do remember a while back having to use Firefox... but then clearing the chrome cache fixed the problem.

• Paule

My settings on Firefox is without creating a chronic and dl is possible.

• killmaster

This was exactly it! Thank so much for posting. I assumed I was logged in cause of the display having my name in there, but I wasn't. Yay! Problem solved!!

• Paule
    edited February 2023

If I login here the U/L is automatic login also. I'm on pc win 10 pro.

But if I logout here the U/L stays as login and must be logout separately.

• virtualHC
    virtualHC Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited December 2023

I'm having the same problem. I just purchased Reaktor yesterday and today I'm unable to download instruments from the user library. Clicking on the download arrow button does nothing (the URL just shows the same link to the native instruments site followed by a hash sign for all the instruments). I tried to do a logging out and back in and a cache clear but the problem persists. When I hover over the download button it shows the name and version number of the instruments. I tried using Chrome, Edge and Firefox but I got the same problem with all of them.

• Mondsuechtig
    Mondsuechtig Member Posts: 1 Member

Same problem here. Nothing helps. I tried several browsers like chrome, edge, firefox. Deactivated firewalls and antivirus programms didnt helped. i allways be sure to log in first and i cleared browsercache, but nothing helps.

• daeus
    daeus Member Posts: 4 Member

Yea not working today, logged in, all browsers, all caches cleared, same issue, all download buttons just link to path #

Will report back once working again!

Specifically trying to download from the REAKTOR USER LIBRARY

• daeus
    daeus Member Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2023

I will contact info@native-instruments.co.uk

• Triphammer
    Triphammer Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Yeah, same here. I'm logged in but no luck, clearing cache, switching browsers.....nothing works. I am able to download from all other user libraries BUT they are no longer dynamic...no uploads allowed...read only. I understand why the disabled uploads to for Absynth as it's no longer being sold or supported but WHY are they refusing to allow users to share presets from their CURRENT products Guitar Rig & Kontakt? I guess because they are mainly in the business of selling sounds and expansion packs rather than software these days. I hope this doesn't mean they are also going to cripple the Reaktor library as well. NI was at the pinnacle of VSTi's at one time. Now it seems they're more interested in wannabe "producers" who would just rather cut and paste loops than actually play and record music.....very sad.

• Dgo
    Dgo Member Posts: 1 Member

Same problem. Logged. Using Firefox last version, not possible to download anything since hours.

• MrTea
    MrTea Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited December 2023

Same for me. Tried all kinds of browsers, clearing cache and so on. Nothing works.

Must be a temporary problem. Hope they will fix it soon.