Never received serial number for duets purchase

djbooman
djbooman Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited January 2023 in Native Access

Today I purchased NI Duets instant download option for 49.99 and received all the confirmation email except the email with the serial number. Has anyone else had this issue? I put in a ticket but have not heard any response. Not sure what is going on!!

Comments

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,113 Expert

It's actually normal and explained in the "Download Information" email that you should have received aswell. NI won't send you an extra email containing your serial number because Native Access will automatically register it to your account.

You can find the serial number directly in your account, under 'My products, serials & downloads', instead. The product itself should also be already visible inside Native Access & ready for download.

• djbooman
    djbooman Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Its not available under My products, serials & downloads I have been checking all day since purchase. its not showing in Native access either. I just purchased Vespertone a few days ago and that shows just fine in both places.

• CaptainK
    CaptainK Member Posts: 1 Member

Yup, same problem. Purchased a few hours ago and still not available in NA. Got all the emails for purchase ok. Had this problem before with Session Guitarist. Had to contact support to get it rectified. Will see what happens in the morning...

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,113 Expert

It could be that your purchase has to be reviewed manually by NI - which can happen on rare occasions and may take a while:

Either way, I guess the only thing you can do right now is to simply wait and be patient πŸ™

• Bryn Owen
    Bryn Owen Member Posts: 18 Member

Same problem as well. Other purchases work within about a minute, while Duets is still pending. I am guessing some kind of software issue on their end and we just need to wait a day.

• Peter Harris
    Peter Harris Member Posts: 470 Pro

Me too. Hasn't been available all day. Disappointing to make an impulse purchase Γ nd not have it be usable right away but I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Coming to the news here. Anyone can update if they've got their license yet? I can ping our support to know if that's a known issue.

• Peter Harris
    Peter Harris Member Posts: 470 Pro

Just showed up in NA 2 hours ago. Thanks for checking @Nico_NI! πŸ‘

• Ed M
    Ed M Member Posts: 144 Advisor

Not yet available, we're about 24hrs later. I'll check a few times more.

Worth mentioning: made the purchase yesterday evening, got a purchase confirmation right away. The download confirmation only showed up this morning, but up until now the product is not yet available in NA2.

I never had this happen to me. All my other NI products were ready to install almost right away after buying them.

• Ed M

I tried what solves 90% of software hick-ups: reboot the laptop. And what do you know, after opening NA2 Duets popped up and I was able to install it.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @Ed M if it's still not available, best to get in touch with our support team here: https://bit.ly/n1orders

• Ed M

@Kaiwan_NI , Thanks for your help, but it's ok now. I rebooted the computer, did a log off/log on in NA2, and it showed in the list.

I have been using it already, and as I expected, I'm liking it a lot!