Will there be an update for exporting single soundslots via Master Channel?

Julian12081998
Julian12081998 Member Posts: 17 Member

When you made a production and you have for example multiple plugins loaded on the Group and Master Channels that bring a specific sound to your song. You also created lots of automations to these Channels. And now you want to export all your stems to give it to a mixing engineer. But here comes the problem.

When you export your single sound tracks Maschine is not including all the plugins you have used on the Group and Master Channels. I would love to have an option to include this.

Tagged:

Comments

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    edited January 2023

We'll forward your comments to the devs as feature requests but keep in mind that the Maschine software is not a DAW although it's getting more and more DAW like features. In the meantime, the best option would be to use Maschine in conjunction with a DAW to have full flexibility when it comes to tracks, stems, volume automations, etc...Maybe some users out there have some tips to share though.

• Julian12081998
    Julian12081998 Member Posts: 17 Member

@Jeremy_NI thats actually funny because I really use Maschine as a whole DAW when it comes to Beat and sound production. For recording vocals or doing mixing and mastering I use of course other DAW´s. But its good to hear that there are coming more features for Maschine because I think it would have massive potential to be a full DAW. Its a special workflow that you don´t have with other programs.

I don´t know if you´re interested but I´ve been writing down and collecting ideas the past months about what type of functions and features would make the whole workflow even better. Would be awesome If you know somebody from NI I could send these ideas to.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

When you export your single sound tracks Maschine is not including all the plugins you have used on the Group and Master Channels. I would love to have an option to include this.

I guess, it is not possible. Or better said it is meaningless, unless the plugins on group and master are linear so that when one summs all stems, he gets the same result as if exporting group/master as whole. But most plugins are not linear in nature... So, the feature you are asking for would have very limited usecase, IMHO.

Probably better would be not to put plugins on groups and master. Export stems to DAW put plugins on groups/master there and hand the whole project to mixing engineer.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@Julian12081998 Feel free to answer our survey for Maschine, you can also post your feature requests in the thread: [Survey] Tell us what you think about MASCHINE