Guitar rig 6 crashes

Brentunes
Brentunes Member Posts: 4 Member
edited January 2023 in Guitar Rig & FX

Hey,

I’ve been waiting two months for support to help me. They keep responding to my emails with excuses saying they’re too busy or my colleague is out of work this week and will help me next week. It’s so frustrating and effecting my work. I have paying customers waiting on tracks.

Guitar rig 6 crashes and won’t open in Pro Tools, or standalone. I got sent a link originally to follow, which I did. I completely deleted gr6 from my computer and re installed. I allowed all the permissions and still no joy. All I wanted was a screen share session with tech support which I was promised and they just never bothered to contact me. After a few back and forths with support I was told time was available for the following Tuesday for a screen share session and I just never heard back. I sat around all day waiting and nobody got in touch. Please help me resolve this issue. I have the ultimate collector’s edition and for the price, being given the run around for support just isn’t a good way to treat people.

Best Answer

Answers