Trying to use EZD along with Mikro in Reaper Tracks

MattyB
MattyB Member Posts: 5 Member

I am trying to use EZD along with Mikro in Reaper Tracks, but for some reason when I record no midi is recorded but there is a signal. Not sure how to fix...

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Hey @MattyB Maybe some adduitional infos would help here. What is EZD ? Is it a plug-in? Are you trying to record MIDI notes form the pads of the Maschine Mikro controller in Reaper?

• MattyB

Sorry about that. EZD Is EZDrummer2. I have mapped easy drummer into the machine software. I am trying to use. Machine and Reaper DAW to record drum parts. I am not sure if this is possible to do it through the machine software with Mikro MK3, or by adding EZDrummer2 to a track and using Mikro MK3 to control EZDrummer2 in mapping it to Mikro MK3.I am just trying to find the best way to use Mikro MK3 in Reaper. I really appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks.

• Jeremy_NI

Hey @MattyB I don't have a similar setup but you should be able to load a EZDrummer 2 as a VST2 or VST3 in the Maschine plug-in in Reaper. Then follow these steps: How can I record MIDI notes from my MASCHINE controller in my DAW?

• MattyB

Hi Jeremy, Thank you for the link. I followed the steps, GREAT!!!, I was able to get Midi notes, but I cannot get any sound when playing or recording in MIDI Mode. I do get recorded MIDI notes in the REAPER piano roll, but no sound. I Cannot edit the recorded MIDI in the REAPER piano roll. Thank you

MattyB

• Jeremy_NI

@MattyB Maybe will have more luck on Reaper's resources?