Errors with Native Access 3.1 on Monterey 12.6.2 "there's an issue with the installer service"

Richi (SDC)
Richi (SDC) Member Posts: 22 Member
edited January 2023 in Native Access

I just want to express how frustrated it is to install the whole package with this app.

It's a real shame that it has so many errors.

Every day you shine more

regards

Tagged:

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @Richi (SDC) can you please elaborate what issues you are having, such as the error messages you've got?

• Richi (SDC)

always with this error...and again...and again

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@Richi (SDC) This issue started to pop up. Does the behaviour only occur when queuing / installing multiple products at once? Does it still occur if installing products individually? 

Did you allow Native Access and the NTKDaemon Full Disk Access like explained in this article: Native Access Error Message: "Installation Failed" (Mac)

Can you zip and upload the following file in this thread? 

Macintosh HD > Users > your username > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > NTK > Daemon.log

• Richi (SDC)

This problem happen randomly, with any of the ways you install... one by one, clicking on install all, or installing several in a queue... it doesn't matter, in the end it always fails

• Jeremy_NI

@Richi (SDC) Thanks for the additional information. Forwarding this to the Native Access support team. WIll get back to you when there is more news to share.

• Richi (SDC)

I hope I have been of help

• okakifreak
    okakifreak Member Posts: 1 Member

Been frantically looking for a solution to this very issue. Anything happen yet?

• Richi (SDC)
  • Jeremy_NI

Native Access 3.2.0 was released last week and brought a lot of fixes. Can you all check if your installer service issues are fixed as well?

• bobbybass
    bobbybass Member Posts: 8 Member

Same here. Ventura with m2 Mac mini. happens randomly even after allowing disk access in security settings and following all troubleshooting recommendations. Super annoying to restart this app a ton of times since some of the content is huge.

• Jeremy_NI

@bobbybass Even with Native Access 3.2.0?

• bobbybass
    bobbybass Member Posts: 8 Member

did that and two weeks later have still heard nothing

• Jeremy_NI

@bobbybass Heard nothing from who? I see a support request from you regarding serials but nothing regarding this error message.