How do I setup my Allen and Heath Xone 3D mixer in Traktor?

Hello, I just bought an old Xone 3D mixer. The forum that I read said that it doesn't work on v3.1.1 of Traktor and that it needs to be ran on v3.02 because "as there seems to be a bug when assigning outputs to the Xone". Is there anyway to download an older version without already having had that version in the past? Also, I haven't received the mixer yet. I'm just trying to get everything figure out to make the process easier when I get it. Traktor doesn't have a .tsi file for the Xone 3d MIDI mapping either, it only has it the Xone 4d. Do you think that the mapping for the 4d will work on the 3d? Also I've never set up an analog mixer like this in software. Is there anyone that could give me a dumbed done version of how to set up this mixer to be fulling working on the hardware and software?

I'm running macOS Monterey so I'm not sure on how to setup up the sound card on the mixer so it will appear in Traktor. Also on the forum I read that for macOS you do not drivers for this unit, which is good because the software to download new firmware and drivers is from 2006 and is so outdated that I can't run it on this latest version on macOS.

These are the only links I could find on setting it up.

Any information would be helpful. Thank you!

Best Answer

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,328 Expert
    Answer ✓

There are mapping files on the A&H website for traktor. I don't see why they should not work any more.

Setup traktor for external mixing mode.

Just wait until you got, mess around and see what does not work. Easier to help you.

Answers

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,328 Expert
    Answer ✓

There are mapping files on the A&H website for traktor. I don't see why they should not work any more.

Setup traktor for external mixing mode.

Just wait until you got, mess around and see what does not work. Easier to help you.