Maschine+ not updating plugins and fails to install "true school"

Markymark6
Markymark6 Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi!

I got myself a Maschine+ yesterday and after updating to the latest firmware and a system update I started downloading all the expansion packs. I noticed that one pack failed to install called "True school 2.0.0" at 70%. Retrying just fails again. After some googling I noticed that you could remove the partially downloaded files on the SD-card and try from the beginning, so I did. Same thing happens. I have tried two different SD-cards, same thing. I tried another factory reset and re-format SD-card and this time I started with the troublesome expansion, same thing happened.

Really frustrating.

Aside from that, I also have two updates available. Phasis 1.1.0 and Raum 1.1.0. These are small updates (5.6MB) but require a restart. After updating and restarting, they are still present in the update list. I have repeated the process well over 10 times and they won't go away.

So, anyone else experience anything similar and have a possible solution?

My OCD keeps me awake at night when I know there are things not installed properly, please help.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Markymark6
    Answer ✓

Finally got the true school to install.

Raum and phasis appearing in the update list is apparently a known cosmetic bug so I guess I have to accept that the update list won't be empty until the bug is resolved.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Solution for other users who might come across this post in the future.

To fix failed installing:

• Do a factory reset
    • Format your SD-card

Answers

• Markymark6
    Answer ✓

Finally got the true school to install.

Raum and phasis appearing in the update list is apparently a known cosmetic bug so I guess I have to accept that the update list won't be empty until the bug is resolved.

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Glad you sorted it out, thanks for sharing @Markymark6

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Solution for other users who might come across this post in the future.

To fix failed installing:

• Do a factory reset
    • Format your SD-card