CC mapping for M+

semitone_autonomy
semitone_autonomy Member Posts: 7 Member
edited January 2023 in Maschine

has anyone managed to get it working the other way around? i know you can control M+ with Native gear, but i was wondering how I could implement my Touche SE to work with the M+.

it uses 4 CC controls. I can map it in Touche SE software.

But how do we find out the correct CCs for different instruments? for example, I would like it to control the Pitch/Mod, and maybe something like cutoff and resonance. But do general CCs match those in the M+?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• spock
    spock Member Posts: 25 Helper
    Answer ✓

You can't create your own MIDI mapping in standalone mode.

The easiest way I found to create the mapping (it's really a horrible workflow to stop the production in progress, to manage the technical aspect)

• Save your project in standalone mode and plug your sd card on your computer.
    • Open Maschine and open the project.
    • (optional) Restart your M+ in controller mode
    • Click on "Learn" on any parameter to set up the mapping settings.
    • Use the buttons, knobs, or pads on your MIDI controller to assign the corresponding commands in Maschine.
    • Save the project
    • Open back the project in standalone mode

Answers

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited January 2023
  • spock
    spock Member Posts: 25 Helper
    Answer ✓

You can't create your own MIDI mapping in standalone mode.

The easiest way I found to create the mapping (it's really a horrible workflow to stop the production in progress, to manage the technical aspect)

• Save your project in standalone mode and plug your sd card on your computer.
    • Open Maschine and open the project.
    • (optional) Restart your M+ in controller mode
    • Click on "Learn" on any parameter to set up the mapping settings.
    • Use the buttons, knobs, or pads on your MIDI controller to assign the corresponding commands in Maschine.
    • Save the project
    • Open back the project in standalone mode